Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Rice lock lim up today..Why??#3 - Astroslav

"I am pretty sure they mean sh$t). Charts alone are my guide."

Short term intra day trading migjht be ok for quick profits but longer term I believe will just stop you out, whip sawing around, not good for ones trading account. I wish you well in your trading.

You have that right they, but always mean nothing, It has nothing to do with the markets or ones life..... It is black magic, witchcraft, sorceries. A Condemnation to God that created the universe.

USCoralSea

God has his universe in his hands. And he is not pleased with those that read the stars and planets, so beware....
Lev.19:26
Neither shall ye use enchantment, nor observe times.

Dt.18:10-12
There shall not be found among you any ... that useth divination, or an observer of times.... For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD.

Is.47:13-14
Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee. Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: there shall not be a coal to warm at, nor fire to sit before it.

Jer.10:2
Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

Messages In This Thread

Rice lock lim up today..Why??#3 - Astroslav