Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

book on trading orders - johnnyalpha

I highly recommend this book on trading orders. click on link brloe.

USCoralSea

Trading Order Power Strategies
(Tapes and Book)

Trading Order Power Strategies (for futures traders) is an interactive course that shows you, in step-by-step detail, how to make sure your called-in orders are almost always executed in your favor. This breakthrough program, the first of its kind anywhere, has been hailed by brokers, educators, and traders alike as "the missing link" in trader education. When you learn what's included in the program, you'll know why. Trading Order Power Strategies includes a special insert for fully electronic trading, as well as electronic order routing.

The Trading Order Power Strategies program uses a dynamic learning technology, combining audio tapes and written materials in a way that greatly shortens your learning curve. The program includes four one-hour audio tapes, a 12-chapter Study Guide, and the Electronic Trading booklet mentioned above - all professionally produced to help you learn as much as possible in the least amount of time.

"I listen to these tapes over and over again while I'm driving to work, or to the store. I can't believe there is so much to learn about placing orders. This is truly powerful stuff."
Max Baruchin, New Jersey

Special Price $ 75

Messages In This Thread

book on trading orders - johnnyalpha