Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Winseer:Euro
In Response To: Winseer:Euro ()

I'll be throwing in the towel on the euro short at 13536.

Today's action looked strong to start with, but weakened compared to the advance of other currencies later in the session.

Trading was thin, and I try not to get involved at such times, so no action today.

I did short '2bob' today (HUH11) but promptly got a good kick up the arse when crude rallied 2 bucks right after, taking the rest of the complex with it.

I'm looking for Gold to double top (stopped out 13956, will reshort around 1429 area) perhaps early next week. Looking at today's close, maybe even when the markets open for the week!

Messages In This Thread

Re: Winseer:Euro