Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Selling Options Profit / Winseer

"By definition, a wasting asset cannot be anything but a poor long term prospect. I'm not quoting you with "90%" blah blah but the general consensus that can be read anywhere."

I disagree with that statement. Yes it can be and no it can be a good prospect depending how and when a option is used. I have bough hundreds of thousand of option and made momey on most of them. I have sold options and again most money on most of them. Game is when to hold them and when to fold them.

As for all the other stuff you mentioned I do understand. why the rest of your post. I remembe rthis was about option, did I miss something? or fogot something ?

Any how you can have the last word. Cer re o from this side of the pond.

USCoralSea

Messages In This Thread

Re: Selling Options Profit / Winseer