Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Surreal Policymakers/Hello everybody!

Hi Hal, and everyone!

Just had to check in and say hi, and comment on this article by Bob Hoye...
Hope everyone is well.... I am in Petrozavodsk, Russia currently visiting Elena and her family in the middle of a Siberian winter...lol! Having a great time actually! I'm on a Russian bi-lingual computer....(здравствуйте!) Pronounced Zdrahst-vwee-t'yeh....which means 'hello'....

Anyways...This analysis and chart by Mr. Hoye is just about THE BEST long-term analysis I have seen to date! A very good and interesting read! And what a great long-term chart!! BTW I feel this market is behaving like 1 of those instances where he describes the market as NOT correcting...not much anyways...looks and feels similar to around 1978 on his chart....to me anyways...I have been expecting a correction but I think it would have started by now (early Jan.) if it was going to happen...I think I mentioned this in one of my last posts before my trip...so I am glad (so far anyways) that I declined another attempt at an option 'strangle' as we might just consolidate sideways for a bit longer...

Anyways it Sure is beautifull in the winter here during Christmas...which is celebrated on the 7th of Jan. so I got to experience 2 Christmases!! (I arrived on the 3rd)
Anyways, all the Christmas lights reflecting off of the snow and ice is really an incredible winter wonderland...and I am fortunate as it is not really that cold right now....
Enough for now, I will show some pics later to show the extreme difference in climate here between July and January...LOL...
Cheers!! 'Da-svee-dahn-ee-ya' (До свндання)

Messages In This Thread

Re: Surreal Policymakers/Hello everybody!