Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Whatever... Z? banned/Duck *PIC*

Sorry... the mere mention of ZED pisses me off and raises my blood pressure. What is important is not to trade what you think but being humble and flexible enough to accept the fact that the only thing that is right is the market itself not your opinion. And we individuals can use a multitude of methods to trade but can't marry them. Price is king and only an arrogant closed minded pig headed person would believe otherwise. Especially when dead wrong for long periods of time that would wipe out most anyone's account. And like the man used to say after a sarcastic post "Have a nice Day".... I don't like anyone telling me what kind of a ####### day to have either,lol........

My part of the world got a dusting of snow but its all gone overnight now. Not supposed to get anymore either for a while but expect stormy and rainy weather now and again. I can live with that. Never want to see snow again coming from the Prairies years ago.

Messages In This Thread

Re: Whatever... Z? banned/Duck *PIC*