Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Whatever... Z? banned, along with Polly

I don't remember him very much. If had a good system-method, I wish he would start posting again and I would pay attention for a while and see what he was doing.
Reading about systems-methods is OK. But opinions, overbought-oversold, this may or may not be a double top or double bottom, the mau or may not breakout, this trend line may or may not hold, this is support unless it breaks it then it may be resistance, unless of course it breaks it and so on like the guru talk is cheap analysts-newsletter people talk. ;)
But don't miss-understand. The above is fine and even great for people learning the ropes. I am just saying for me, not enough time in a day for that. And I am the type who has opinions but deffinately keeps ALL opinions, (mine and others) out of any trading-investing!

Messages In This Thread

Re: Whatever... Z? banned, along with Polly