Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: March Silver/At 1st Support/Lee/Trades

Hi Trades,
Interesting !!!

I cannot get an "option chart" as we are used to for equities, futures, etf's etc. etc.

I called Ox on that (the so called options "queen") and such charts don't exist.

Maybe there is a reason !!!

My personal view is that options are a "losing game" for most.

All of those spreads ... strangles, butterflys, condors and on and on generate a lot of commissions, but......

If you are not knowledgeable enough to successfully trade an equity or ETF, you likely will fail in an option on same.

An option is a convenient shorting vehicle though.
- lots of ETF'S have solved that problem as well

Anyway, because I can program, I was looking at capturing the daily option data and creating a sensible table/chart but it is a real pain in the butt !! So, at the moment, I don't know if it is worth the effort.

Thanks, Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: March Silver/At 1st Support/Lee/Trades