Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: SI Fut Chain/Trend
In Response To: Re: SI Fut Chain/Trend ()

No problem. Their are many (TOO MANY) sites that would probably explain what you want or need to know? But, I have no idea of where to tell you to look.
I just use charts, tech and cycles with my methods and I already know what month and what strike I will buy and what my targets are. All before I even put in the order.
More of a scan, put in the order and forget about it? ;)

But below are a few that I know of that may help you a little?

I use none of the below but, I know some people use the middle one at times? Myself I think stuff like that is a waste of time if one is already trading, but may help someone while learning more about it?
In my trading I don't want anything to do with TOO much info! ;) Don't want to caught myself talking myself into or out of a trade. Or looking back saying I should or shouldn't have done that. Just let the method-system do its thing.

The hard part, but fun part? ;) Which seems to be the stage you are at? Is coming up with the good consistant method-system that suits you and the way you want to follow the markets. Once you have that, it gets easier, but boring. I like to research stuff to make it more fun and less boring.
Any-way below is a little info. Just don't do the info over-load? LOL!
I have said many times. I am glad I started back in the late 70's. Too much info now, my brain couldn't take be a new and learning now? ;) The only thing I wish I had back years ago was a computer and to learn complete computer programing. But I guess no matter how it would have been back then, I would probably still do as I now do. Hire programmers when I need something programed? ;)

www.tradestation.com/support/books/pdf/Trading_Options_with_TradeStation.pdf

www.optionistics.com/f/option_prices

www.optionetics.com/marketdata/optiondetails.asp?page=quote&hubbSym=GLDM2211C133000&symb=GLD110122P00133000

Messages In This Thread

Re: SI Fut Chain/Trend