Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Trades - Crude/Silverbear *PIC*
In Response To: Trades - Crude ()

Well the cold and snow look better on everything East of me so am not complaining,lol. Been really nice on the West Coast all winter actually. Some overnight freezing now and again but global warming is working to put an end to that nonsense. And as you know we don't allow bad things to happen here with weather as a rule. Up Island yes and Vancouver too but not the tip of Vancouver Island.

Was pricing some outside work yesterday as everyone is thinking its spring already. Thinking of actually 'doing something' again instead of sitting on my ass and thinking of things to get pissed off about,lol.

As far as Crude goes see it bumping up against price resistance of 92.60 on this continuous Crude chart. Gotta clear that to breakout and run higher. Keep in mind the seasonal trend for Crude has about its strongest period from mid Feb to mid April and even then chops sideways for a couple more months. So I would be cautious about shorting it. If it can clear 93 it could run to 100 quickly. I really don't like sideways choppy markets like this. Good market to get whipsawed out of whether bull or bear.

Messages In This Thread

Re: Trades - Crude/Silverbear *PIC*