Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Money/Oil/ Super Bowl/Senior Golfer

Nice pic. If the Steelers lose I hope its not because of the one Canadian player on the team. That would be the kicker Shawn Suisham. Hopefully he comes through with the kicking part of the game.

And I agree with the news media hype. I do like to see extreme news and see how the market reacts to it as that can be telling. But true fundamentals are just not known to many. The times I've been close to actual fundamentals on a product or situation it always has amazed me how ridiculous the news presents the facts. It almost seems to be a conspiracy but is actually a lack of searching for the truth simply to create the best selling story. That's what they do best. So that leaves the charts to follow as those are the footsteps left behind.

Messages In This Thread

Re: Money/Oil/ Super Bowl/Senior Golfer