Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: getting closer to western europe /discontent *PIC*

It is interesting that many feel, at a point, the Gov will come after citizens guns. Two things come immediately to my mind. Do not register your guns, and do not register for the carry premit. Both track to your ownership.

It is also painful that the ones (bad guys) that ginore all laws will have all the guns they need and more. It is not the gun that breaks the law it is the owner. Ammo is another big ticket item because ammo will be hard to buy on the retail market.

I only wish to own only two weapons.. a M1 and a 45.., I own neither, then I would feel comfortable. The same weapons I carried in the Marine Corp, with exception of my sub thompson that I carried as well. I think it would be difficult to find.

Of course it is not as I would plan to use either, but nice to own in case.. it is a strange course we all are on, and I hope it changes soon for the better.

I feel Veterans should have a right to bare arms.. we did for our Country and should be able to for our personal protection. It is a no brainer.

Salute

Messages In This Thread

Re: getting closer to western europe /discontent *PIC*