Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: currently
In Response To: currently ()

I don't care about al gore, any donations to him or some responce.

Everything is a cycle!
Weather has and is changing comstantly!
It most likely has be a lot colder and hotter MANY years ago! ;)

YES! We have been in a hotter climate situation lately.
That is FACTS! With NO doubts on it.
So YES!
There has deffinately been GLOBAL warming! FACTS!
No doubt about it.

BUT!
The AL Gore CRAP.
IS CRAP!

We will most likely get colder! And most likely have to deal with a possible ICE age over warming in the long future for maybe your grandsons, grandsons?

Time has shown and proven that weather and temps change with the cycles!

GORES crap always starts with the small ice age!
So of course. It has been getting warmer. By deffinition?
It has had to do that? So that is FACTS!

BUT?
We can not controll the overall weather and temps. At least as of now, we can't?

But, of course any human would want to do what they can do to help out the future of the human race.

But, the GORE stuff is CRAP!
In my opinion!
Even though the global warming is true and FACTS as of the last many years overall!

I like FACTS!
But they can be stretched? And wrong conclussions can come from some minds? LOL! ;)

Basicly. Who gives a CRAP about a response?
I don't and gore may not?

Memory? I don't believe he could even win the state he was born in? Wonder how cold it is there now? ;)

Messages In This Thread

Re: currently