Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Gold/ Tight Range/Watch for a Breakout!/Trades

Hi Trades,

OK, you got me there on the PUTS !!

But thanks for all the charts/comments.

Back in Dec. when I did that, I really did think SI was due for a pull back at least if not a significant drop from that early Nov. peak. As SI started to drop I pulled the trigger while the Puts were still cheap before they got to a point where I wouldn't have done it.

The OI was increasing back then, but lately nothing changing now with OI. Just a part of some old spreads I guess. The occasional trade just moves the price around every day as SI does it's thing.

I think this Egypt thing threw a monkey wrench into a number of things. We'll see what happens Sun. night/Mon. if things really do settle down over the weekend ??

Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: Gold/ Tight Range/Watch for a Breakout!/Trades