Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Nat Gas/ Another Way to Trade It *PIC*

I've always been amazed at the different ways to make a buck that is safer and easier that the 'typical' way. Many people follow the herd like lemmings and go over the cliff together wondering how the entire herd could be so wrong,lol.

I noticed this technique at a Home Show years ago where hundreds of business have a stall and show off their supplies and installation services and hand out brochures etc. While walking through these many times I couldn't help notice one same guy making cash money hand over fist in the middle of the pack. All he was doing was selling hot roasted peanuts and a couple of things like that to the crowd as they walked through. He was the smart one in the pack as he couldn't help make money instantly regardless while many of these businesses didn't get the leads or sales they were hoping for in the 3 day Home show. Plus they were out their time and costs of the show. Those are the type of profitable trades I look for. Just a better way to skin the cat........

Messages In This Thread

Re: Nat Gas/ Another Way to Trade It *PIC*