Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: TB a Jerk a flamer all you do

Look, I've been on the side watching you guys fuss, cuss and whine for days now.. My two cents is worth nothing but I'll give it anway. I see this same pattern every year for the last two years I've been following.

Everytime someone questions USCoralSea about anything to do with his trading methods, the response is usually aggresive. I think it's only fair if some who's in the trading Biz like yourself bring to the table issue and questions like "WHERE ARE YOUR STOPS FOR BUYS & SELL".. I think those are damn good questions. DON'T YOU??

I think don't a person should buy your course just to see that, after all you're taking the time to show your buys and sells.

And, for the rest of experience guys who are very quick to run to USCoralSea's defense. He's a big man, he's veteran (literally), let the man defend himself, maybe the questions being asked or challenges made will make USC add/change/upgrade his methods of how he does Biz..

Maybe someone will make accountable as to where he would put a stop, so when he make a trade when can see where losses are. I've seen a lot of good trades listed by him, I've also seen some big losses too. Not sure how that figures in to his calculation of 75% win & 25% loss.

I just got out of a conference room of Paul Brittain (Commodities Broker) that offers free training every week, has been doing it for years. You should know him if you been in the business for any period of time.

You get a free newsletter from him everyweek for a while, you get to sign into to trading school classes every week just by signing in. You get to see what he's trading with stop losses. When he losses you see it, when it makes money you see it.

For Everyone:
Try doing a search for BEAST & BIG MacDaddy Trading, that should lead on your way getting good trading advice/training..

In closing:
USCoralSea, could be or may be the nicest guy in the world, he may have been the most successful guy when he traded, but trading commodities is still a bloody sport that hurts.

Everyone knows that placing orders goes like: Long - BUY STOP, PROTECTIVE SELL STOP; Short - SELL STOP, PROTECTIVE BUY STOP.
Someone is gonna question you if they only see: Buy stop or cancel, Sell stop or cancel.. Right?

Can't get mad if someone does that every once ina while..

Happy President's day..

Messages In This Thread

Re: TB a Jerk a flamer all you do