Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Neophite, Ignorance is no excuse

What is wrong about asking your question in form of an eMail? Opinions to improve his trading the same.. why use the forum for peronal questions.

I have always suggested if you need someone to tell you how to trade, or what to trade, don't trade. If you are learning to trade learn to trade, and make all your own decisions, including risk management.. learning from someone like Coral, with years of experience, can be a good thing. Figure out what you want... help in learning how to trade, or someone to tell you what and when to buy or sell.

Here is some "free" information use or not I don't care.. I have NEVER met a good trader that asks others what he should do.. I have met many, many lossers that asked many people what they should do.. they should never trade.

At the same time I have met and discussed market opinions with some excellent traders.

A good trader can make money using the worst choice of methods, a bad trader can not make money using the best of methods.

Bottom line if you want to learn open your mind, but never make DEMANDS from your source who you are asking questions. That is why I invented invented eMail.

Messages In This Thread

Re: Neophite, Ignorance is no excuse