Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: i just sent an email to Mike - webmaster

Everyday I am less and less inclined to even read this forum as it has degenerated to nothing but a bunch of childish name calling that I gave up paying attention to in grade school. There are several posters I don't read ever but one has to scroll though all those posters that often consume the board offering nothing but stupidity and insults to find the odd person worth clicking on. Perhaps the Webmaster needs those types for this business. He must or he wouldn't allow it to continue with the odd comment on flames. I don't know. But I certainly don't and find I'm less and less likely to post anything here anymore. It's almost an embarrassment to post here now with the childish pointless posts that consume this board. I would hesitate to recommend this site to anyone for this reason as I'd have to explain why I used this forum at all after what's posted here.

Messages In This Thread

Re: i just sent an email to Mike - webmaster