Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

It's been a while ... how about that Crude Oil?

Hiya Traders,

How is everyone doing here?

Things have been good, but hectic with me over the past year. I suppose I have become more of a lurker than poster recently.

We are growing and surviving ... enough about me ...

Is anyone here trading crude oil? What a fun market to trade recently, but just like the double edged sword that crude oil can be ...

It's good to see some names on here that I recognize like USCoralSea among them.

I will try to come back here more often and give back to those that were so generous in the past to help me become a better trader.

Thanks! I found this trading opportunity very interesting that I am showing on the chart today in crude oil.

If you are interested click the free trading tips this will take you to my blog where I go over a Classic VSA (Volume Spread Analysis) Long Setup today.

Just a gorgeous trade today ... every so often the squirrel gets the nut!

Good Trading,

David "Tiger" Knight