Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: TD Bank Coins +/Harold/Lee
In Response To: Re: TD Bank Coins +/ ()

I can't say enough about Canadian Credit Unions on the B.C.coast in any case. When I switched from dealing with banks I couldn't get over them showing me how to 'save money' on everything. They set up my business account so they would pay interest on it unlike the banks. They told me to include a parent's name that was over 55 on my personal account so I'd get the 'no fees over 55 perks'. Then they showed me how to pay off my mortgage faster and cheaper. And then they set up an 'equity access' which means I can right a cheque (check)for a hundred grand or more without a dime in my account as it is like a registered 2nd mortgage that can be accessed without even speaking to anyone. And it's available 24/7 that I can use for anything that pleases me. It's a nice feeling to walk around knowing I could buy just about any damn thing I see. It goes on and on. I actually thought they were setting me up for something originally but over the years learned they always have had my back. The bank's attitude is they are there to make money from you so what is the problem.....seriously,lol. They have a point but screw them. I'll stick with my credit union.

Messages In This Thread

Re: TD Bank Coins +/Harold/Lee