Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Where's the PPT?Dx?/Winseer
In Response To: Re: Where's the PPT? ()

Hi Winseer,

Likely a little late/early for you at moment.

On your Dx comment:

I have no clue, just doesn't seem to be able to gain any ground !!!

Maybe Trades will post some thoughts ....

I'm just reacting to your post. Seemed like you felt that Dx might gain some more ground ????

I had hopes that once Dx managed to push above 77 it might stay up there. But the Euro also took off today !!???

One thought I had was that the earthquake in Japan might side track some Yen from the supporting currencies/Treasuries for a bit ???

I subscribe to Trades philosophy "follow the charts" but I do like to think about the "whys" when things happen. !!??

If those earthquakes keep getting "bigger" the "pond" may drain into the Pacific and we can "walk" back and forth !!

Have a good weekend,
Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: Where's the PPT?Dx?/Winseer