Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: methods/roger
In Response To: Re: methods/roger ()

This is getting silly. I've never stated that you need to or should make "bold and outrageous statements." I've not claimed to be a "guru predictor" or a need for recognition. I'll say it again. I'm trying to get people to look at THE MARKET. Trying to show what is possible in studying market behavior. As for your question "who needs major tops and bottoms": it was stated to me that all that matters is making money. Well, knowing that a major point has just been reached seems to be the best way to make it.

Furthermore I've never asked anyone to "bet their lives on someone's prediction of a top or bottom." I have however tried to prove what is possible in market study so they can make the best possible decisions.

you stated...
"Where is the stop loss on your 'calls'? HUGE QUESTION!"

I do not fear that question. But before I answer it, i must wonder if you have ever asked someone else on this site that very question. This person claims a 75% success rate, yet I've never read where you have labeled him a "guru predictor" or someone looking for recognition.
Since you brought it up (I most certainly did not), I sold May corn on March 4th at the market on the open with a buy stop at $7.45 (since the feb 22 top was $744. I got filled at $740 1/4. That means a nickel risk, sir.

As for your Moore Research seasonal charts, I don't even know what they are. My ignorance of the existence of those charts does not prove their efficacy or their intention. You implied that my prediction of 9-8-09 could have been done using those charts. Therefore, the burden sir, is on you to reproduce the results. The burden is most certainly not on me, to explain something I did not introduce to the discussion nor even claim has an effect.

Roger

Messages In This Thread

Re: methods/roger