Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: methods/roger/Trades
In Response To: Re: methods/roger ()

Hi Trades,
Good finishing touch in that post.

I hope Roger can boil his views down to a "heads up" and over time find a way to add clarity. No one will be right all the time for sure !!!![And Roger, don't get teed off at this exercise !!]

Now, that Corn is in such focus ......And I know you don't trade Corn, but it is just a chart !!!!

My view at the moment remains as stated, it is on the fence, could go either way. Plus there is a lot of crap going on in the world.

Consider this a "learning/social exercise" doesn't matter if it's Corn or "mouse traps" but here it's corn.

Trades, looking at your last chart which is current, what would have to happen for you to consider going Long ??

From posts, no attempt to pin anyone down, this is an exercise .....
Doc feels Corn goes up ...
Coral agrees, and is looking at high 730-740's
Wayne, I think has an upside bias
I'm on the fence, could go either way at moment.

What would that chart have to do to open a Long position ??

[Doc, Coral, Wayne jump in too !! I think I already know what Roger would do, he is already short with a healthy overhead cushion if his entry/stop are still same.]

I personally would start with the emini and a 5 point stop below entry [about 50 bucks] because I'm insecure about the market as yet, but have to start somewhere at some point if going to trade it.

If the emini bounces back to 740 ish, that's a nice little chunk of change for starters ....An if confidence builds can always add.

Thoughts !!!!?????
Thanks, Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: methods/roger/Trades