OK, I understand what you said. Friday clearly closed below 672 support.
I understand this also:
Well this chart would definitely 100% have me 'short' on Friday's close. Price has clearly broken below 672 support.
Here is where I was "unsure/confused". I expected that you would have waited to see what developed on Monday before taking a position. But, you would be trading off of the daily chart and shorting at 664 with a stop above if going to enter. I thought that you would consider the Friday bar to be a "test of support" since it bridged the 672 and expect that it may be a "false breakdown" and bounce back. Thus waiting for the next bar to at least open and confirm. But as Corn goes lately, Monday open could quickly be down another 10 points !!
So, you would make your decision based on Friday close and take the lumps if bounces back. OK, I see that.
I will see what happens Sun. night. The path may become clearer !!!
The Forum has been so "pleasant" recently, I thought a trial balloon on something like this might be fun and worthwhile - maybe some others will ring in on this with thoughts !! Sure better than a lot of bickering !!!