Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

ephemeris

From some of the comments, it seems some think they need an education in "astrology", to understand some of the concepts presented here recently. I would caution against "learning astrology". It is not necessary to learn astrology. Nearly every source of information on the subject is coming from the perspective of superstition. You only need to learn a few terms so that you can understand the motions of the planets in degrees. An ephemeris is a book that gives you the location of the planets. It is relatively easy to then calculate the distance the planets travel. There are online ephemeris sources.

There are a couple of dates to watch for in the coming 70 days or so. This does not mean that there will only be 2 turns in that time period (see how I have to define my comments). There will probably be some wild swings on dates that I will not list. I cannot predict every turn in a trend. My goals are to get better and better at that, but for right now, I try to nail the major trends so that I don't have to know every "minor" swing.

180 degrees of mars often aligns or synchronizes with 540 degrees (1 1/2) venus cycles. Measuring from June 8, 2010 low both of these cycle measurements come out on May 12, 2011. Since there are no major cycles aligning with this, I would not expect this to be THE bottoming out of the main trend that has turned down this month. It could very well be A low, but if it is, it most likely is not the final low.

Roger

Messages In This Thread

ephemeris