Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: ephemeris/Roger
In Response To: ephemeris ()

Hi Roger,

Don't tangle this with what Trades asks !! He knows what he would like to know !!!

Would be helpful to me to just correct/annotate this table further.

Date___________Event____________________Additional comments/meaning
03-xx-08 ......dip______________________interpretation ??
12-05-08 ......major low________________Starting point for now
09-08-09 ......low______________________About same as above
06-08-10 ..... low beans, wheat_________Should be the 270 day/15 deg. date ?
06-29-10 ..... low corn_________________Actual Corn Low
02-23-11...... corn top_________________Check, maybe 3/4/11 was actual top
05-12-11...... new event date___________Something may happen ????

Copy paste it into the message box and type over my stuff.

On last date .... The Event column maybe should just be "something may happen" and the last col. as you mentioned - "if it's a low, may not be the final low" for example.

This I can follow, and Trades can readily put the "dates" on his chart.

The "what planet is doing what to whom, when" is another/later study !!!! In the learning process.

I hope I am making sense. Trades can readily mark the dates on the chart. One can then see what the chart is doing. The table I am trying to arrive at can then be looked at separately to display as much "extra" information as desired that won't cleanly/clearly fit on the chart.

Thanks, Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: ephemeris/Roger