Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Eagle Cam / cycle dates/Lee/

Well all I ever look for is some credible market analysis that can be used for trading realistically. That's why I said the 'exact' date is not important and for anyone to focus on anything exact is foolish and picky. At the same time a date is a 'turn date' and if nothing else should serve as such to some degree give or take a few days either way. "IF" it can be quantified as a major or minor turn then so much the better but shouldn't be a requirement. So all we need are dates where a 'market turn' is likely. That's all I think that is important. Direction much like the Bradley numbers that also use Astrology of some sort isn't really necessary as one can see if price is falling to a low area or rising into a rally top area. Bradley numbers also state it can be a high or low. They never know which is fine too. See the Feb 17th stock market date was one day off the high Feb 18th! That is significant!!! The market has been selling off ever since. That's all I think that is important. As far as all the planets go etc that's nice to have when one has the time to study up on such things but for novices like myself I only want basic dates with a brief layman's explanation if possible. Even the explanation can be an option if it can't be quantified easily. But I'm sure it can be dumbed down and explained simply to some reasonable degree. I've learned many things over the years by combining very different methods and finding something inbetween or together so do try to be objective with anything possible. I've often been asked where the hell I got that idea and system from with lots of things. The recent Bradley number date on Feb 17th that has been posted for a long time now in advance certainly made a point about a different way of looking at a market. There is something there for sure. Would like to get a handle on just what. I'm looking on Google for a site that I could check out those Bradley dates AND Roger's dates to find a common denominator.

Messages In This Thread

Re: Eagle Cam / cycle dates/Lee/