Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Trades and Lee/Roger
In Response To: Trades and Lee ()

Hi Roger,

Don't misunderstand what has been done.

Trades has already posted his comments.

Here are mine:
You correctly state:
"
then it comes down to "Roger thinks the market will turn here". It has already been explained to me (and I agree) that no one should take action in the market just because someone else says so.
"
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT ON THAT POINT !!!!

BUT, in my view, a viable, understandable, "heads up" is a great thing. It becomes a valuable "heads up" when it is reasonably well understood "to have merit" not that one has to understand all of the details.

We have progressed (with I think some hard work/effort) to the point where I firmly believe:

If Roger indicates a change may occur on or around this date, that I will likely pay attention to it. That is in no way saying that I would open a trade based on that information.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this entire exchange over the past number of days. To the point, where if someone tries to "blow you off the forum" because they disagree/do not understand/religious views etc. do not tolerate an exploration of our solar system/universe as it may relate to market behavior I will react STRONGLY.

So, Roger, keep up the good work.

Right now, I understand dates, expected events with all appropriate tolerances.

Let's master the "Heads Up" part. Given that that pans out, the clamor for the details will keep you busy, that I can assure you !!!!

Thanks, Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: Trades and Lee/Roger