Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: We've Become a Nation of Takers, Not Makers *PIC*

To start.. T. Boone is a nice guy and have a lot of respect for him. I play golf on occasions with his son, and from our after golf rounds conversation their opinions are much like yours' and mine.

If I say it is raining that is my opinion. You should step outside a check before you accept my opinion.

I appreciate Boone going public with his opinions, because many with his knowledge and experience, will NOT. It serves him NO value in return. Hence the reason to say he is a nice guy.

Yesterday I was speaking with Ross Perto's assistant and I mentioned finding the Countries solutions to getting back on course would be:

Ross Perot (President), Sarah Palin (Energy), Duncan Hunter (Defense), Paul Rayan (Budget).

Elections would require a "competency Test", Personal photo ID, and copy of Federal Tax payment. People on entitlements, such as, housing, welfare, ect could not vote.

We would have a Military build up NOT a tare down.

Rather than sending billions offshore in Internet Gaming make it legal here, prostitution the world's oldest profession (make it legal) it cost to much in recourses, and no matter what it still goes on so tax it, drugs the same.

Use the money wasted on laws that are really people's personal choices for border controls and home land security.

Our Military is for protecting this Country against all enemies foreign and domestic. Not flying into Japan, or any other humanitarian causes. If they want to help Countries other than our's do a fund raiser, but don't waste our tax money and lives of our Military on problems of others. If the Royal Family is having a wedding send them a "card" limit gifts to $50.00. (It is our Tax dollars). If they send us an invitation that does not include all travel and related expenses decline, because we are running a deficit, and have no money accept for what is necessary to run, and protect our Country.

It is easy to see why our Country is so deep in debt, they continue to send money we don't have on humanitarian causes, lavish trips/ gifts, entertaining visiting leaders from other Countries, throwing parties, fancy cars, Nancy's private Jet, and many, many other wasted money we don't have.. if you want to spend money on humanitarian causes then do a fund raiser, like every other person without the money, if another Countries desires our support have them pay us or decline with gee I would like to but we are already several trillion dollars in debt.

We already can NOT treat our Veterans that this Country sent into arms way. We have over a million appeals from Veterans that have served honorably, but can not get what they are entitled. VA Hospitals are not allowing replacement of staff that retires, as a result staff gets smaller and patient load gets bigger.

If we see this President fly to the Royal family's wedding/ with family and friends, or send lavish gifts I think I will go play golf. I can, and I know I earned and paid for the right. These free loading politicians have got to make a major change in their sending of our money, that we DON"T have..

I, as you can tell, woke up in a weird mood.

Later

Messages In This Thread

Re: We've Become a Nation of Takers, Not Makers *PIC*