Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: The New Bull Thesis for Currencies/Trades

Hi Trades,
Thanks, That is interesting and wouldn't surprise me.

I have mentioned before that I look at

www.fxstreet.com

periodically as they post little blurbs on the forex currency pairs all day long.

Not that I trade "on their thinking" but I don't trade against it unless I am really committed to what I am doing.

They also post S/R thoughts and pivot points that I will compare to what I see on my charts. I have found for the Euro the S/R comments usually pan out to be pretty close.

They have been bullish on AD for several days and looking toward 1.04 in the short term, but as I said, I have my doubts unless we see a pull back.

The most I would do right now is a "day trade" if paying attention.

It will be interesting to follow this next couple of weeks and see how things "really" pan out !!!

Thanks, Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: The New Bull Thesis for Currencies/Trades