Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Dx ?/Gov Shutdown/Lee/Trades
In Response To: Re: Dx ?/Gov Shutdown/Lee ()

Hi Trades,

OK, I do agree with what you wrote, and maybe we are saying nearly the same thing ?? (Which is why I brought it up.)

Dx has been driven down about as far as an actual shutdown is likely to push it ?? That a shut down is pretty much priced in, and the dependent commodities have already reacted.

I feel the "deed" has already been done on Dx et.al. but will likely continue down over the duration of any actual shutdown. It is the expected response when it is announced that an agreement has been reached. The reaction then could be rather sudden ??

Maybe the markets are "where they are" on the overall budget numbers and the "piddling Planned Parenthood numbers" are not even in the equation !!

It is the potential impact on the economic recovery longer term if this drags out that concerns me.

For my dime, I would "fire them all" and "start over", Reagan style !!!

Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: Dx ?/Gov Shutdown/Lee/Trades