Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Is Easter Taught In The Bible ? Lee

"fail to understand how a document written 2000 years ago, with absolutely no knowledge of the universe could be be held in such high regard, when it lacks 2000 years of "knowledge"."

What document are you referring to, the bible? I saw a picture one day of a statue man with his elbow on his knee and his fist under his chin thinking and the caption said "The Most Dangerous Thing In The World Is A Ignorant Man In Motion Now that scares me a whole lot.

If your referring to the bible as know knowledge of the Universe, strikes me as being odd because the creator of the universe also created that book and that book give all kinds of information on the universe, that which He deemed necessary to be known. The bible is full of scientific evendence even tho the bible is not a science book per say it is the greatest book man has ever known because it contains the revelation of God (2 Tim. 3: 16).

Here are a few web sites this is only a drop in the bucket of information to consider on the evendence of God based on science and the bible

The Warren-Flew Debate On The Existence Of God

http://apologeticspress.ws/apreprints/

http://lavistachurchofchrist.org/LVIndex/evidences.htm

USCoralSea

Messages In This Thread

Is Easter Taught In The Bible ? Lee