Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: DX falling maybe, 72 area next target ?

I dunno about 72.0, this damned DX deserves to drop to 0.0000001 like the 1923 deutschmark. It's about time the rest of the world stopped letting themselves be played by the fed.

All it would take is an end to the bretton woods agreement for it to happen. 2016 the given date of Chinese ascendency perhaps?

I'm sticking with GB and Europe for my future investments, where government cuts are in order just about everywhere as they should be.

Regardless of when the US market bubbles burst, there are going to be a lot of upset long-term investors when they realise that the profits they want to then take are to be in worthless money.

Managing a deliberate decline for this long in one's own currency is the same crooked act that helped most of Hitler's climb to power, and it looks like the very same fraternity - Jewish Bankers - albeit on the other side of the world, have learned nothing from history.

This isn't an anti semitic jibe. I've backed Jewish-run America rather than bet against it, and now I've been punished and punished some more, I'm walking away from all dollar-denominated investments for good. I don't think futures market profits payable in dollars are going to work long term - one will need to own the physical and horde it without fear of confiscation - no mean feat in the so-called "land of the free" where it was once made illegal to own gold, and indeed it could easily be made illegal again once the real DX rot sets in.

Messages In This Thread

Re: DX falling maybe, 72 area next target ?