Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Coral - Andy not up set with you :)
In Response To: Coral ()

"No shame on me friend... Shame on you for being ignorant of God's word. God never sent anyone to hell. I was just juking on the boys for playing with the planets. You have no sense of humor. If I ticked you off, I apologize and promise to not mess with you again unless of course I forget. Merry Christmas and Happy Easter."

Andy where am I ignorant of Gods word? you accuse me now show me, Is there a hell, will God send the unjust, unrighteousness, sinners there, Scriptures says yes !! Matt 10:28 again. Jesus says: "And fear not them that kill the body, but are not to kill the soul; but rather fear him that is able to destroy both body and soul in hell."

No I was not up set with you :) so please read more into my words than what was said. But I do take the Lords church and His word very seriously. I believe denominations is sinful and unscriptural. Not of God but of man. Want no part of them. Andy read John 17 and think on those words spoken by Jesus.

No apology needed. But you do err not knowing the truth. Xmas, Easter Gal. 4: 9 But now after you have known God, or rather are known by God, how is it that you turn again to the weak and beggarly elements, to which you desire again to be in bondage? 10 You observe days and months and seasons and years. 11 I am afraid for you, lest I have labored for you in vain

Have a great day.

USCoralSea.

Messages In This Thread

Re: Coral - Andy not up set with you :)