Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: insider///NTR/ DELL
In Response To: Re: insider///NTR ()

Dell,,

It is good to see you post. The forum has not been the same without you, and it can benefit from your input if you choose to offer your vision., Mostly we have been left with a few traders that follow charts, and different systems that are good right up to the point they fail.

The only thing that can endure market moves, and major changes remains fundamentals. Dell your are one of the few I would carefully consider whatever it is you place you opinion. Agree or not your opinion is a value.

Our Country, as you are very aware, has been turned upside down by total control of only one party. Now we are seeing windows open as real patriots are emerging, such as, Paul Ryan for one. More and more I see politicians stepping up for what is right for the Country rather than what is good for Gov only.

We have a President who feels the solution to any problem is to “make up” a story that lacks facts or truth. Example: I guess you are as happy ,as all of us, that our Country is producing more oil than ever in our history. Also our borders are secure. Forget facts, just saying it makes it so.

The difference between opinions are clear one believes American ingenuity is the key, the other believe the citizens should allow the Gov to make all decisions. The Gov as yet to show or produce any successful program.

Dell I remain a huge bear the ‘Stock Market”, but I am beginning to believe the Administration will not allow the stock market to trade freely. They are holding back reports that are not favorable to current policy hoping the reports will show a better result later. Dell, if I had the ability to offer input, I would suggest closing “all” entitlements and turn them over to the private sector. Using section 8 housing as example… if people NEED help then raise the funds through the private sector.. Not tax dollars. The old saying is you can’t give money to those that don’t earn it until it is taken from those that do earn it..

There is hope, our Republicans are holding firm, and recently more Democrats’ are joining.. Supporting the Country and doing what is right for the Country. Not build on Gov control. How often has the Gov produced oil? How often have the raised agriculture,? How often has the Gov built a car? We need more Democrats’ to get on board in a non-partisan solution.

Dell that gets you caught up on my thoughts. I sincerely hope you began posting again and shed some light on an otherwise forum absent of common sense approach. Also Dell I am moving more to a “Twitter” method of sharing thoughts. On Twitter you can choose who you allow to follow you, and they can choose who follows them. You can also do private messaging between each other. I have found it better than face book, and I do use both.

Dell Welcome Home

Messages In This Thread

Re: insider///NTR/ DELL