Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Nat Gas ETF Trade Again *PIC*

Here is the UNG Nat Gas ETF I posted about the other day. I had bought this 'bottoming pattern' but got stopped out after price quickly tagged the falling 20ema and then broke its recent lows briefly despite this being typical for this volatile market. I don't hold losing positions so was out but pointed out then that the 'bottoming pattern' was still ok and working despite this "V" bottom which is typical for NG as the chart shows. Price has since bounced back just like the other patterns did and is now back to a price resistance pt of 11.20. So the swing trade is still working and profitable whether using UNG or most any other NG trades. It is still a sideways going nowhere commodity but trades like this are possible regardless and do repeat as the chart suggests. A break above 11.20 would suggest a similar run up as previous 'bottoming patterns' and would see 12.10 as next resistance.

Messages In This Thread

Nat Gas ETF Trade Again *PIC*