Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: short-term silver price range: ~$28 *PIC*

Here is a chart I dragged back to 1979-80. Just shows you how no one cares at bottoms and wants it badly at tops. Then buys all the way down. That's the way it was back then as I traded it then from $10 to $22 with Bank Silver Certificates in the beginning to the 5000 0z futures contract right after. When it hit $22 and everyone was taking notice and talking about it and the chart was acting erratically I walked away and let the crazies trade it. I did well and took my big bite and left the rest for everyone else. Most lost their shirt ultimately as they didn't realize they were just trading it for the "RUSH" and not thinking rationally. But they did get their money's worth of thrills and excitement regardless of the expense. You're playing with fire trading Silver after the fact.

Messages In This Thread

Re: short-term silver price range: ~$28 *PIC*