Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Natural gas adds to losses/Hal

Hey buddy!
How ya doin'?
Thanks for the great chart!

What a wild coupla' days eh? 'whew'....was a bit 'stunned' yesterday for a time when the market dumped again...butcha' know, I should be used to these volatile days with these 'V' bottoms...I am a silver trader for cryin' out loud!! :) LOL!
And when silver had this action it was very bullish!
I just gotta pretend I'm trading silver! That's the ticket! :)

Well... what a nice finish huh? Considering the crossroads the weekly chart is at...we are primed for a move now, eh? And with all this back testing behind us it seems all the more bullish...

I bought a couple more options a couple days ago... August calls this time....

Anyways I'm thinking with this weekly breakout we should be facing 5.10 rather quickly...and onwards to 6.20 in a reletively short period of time! :)

Then maybe something around 8.00 by the fall/winter...that's the 50% retracement level...why not?

And all this knowledge of oversupply will fuel this rally...just like always...

Just like when Crude oil traded below $10 years back but everyone was calling for $5 because of the HUUUUGE supply....Hahahahahha....I remember it well!
I swear, true story, I was on the phone with my broker (same broker!) right at the lows...but my (now-ex) wife was yellin' at me for even talking about it...so I did not buy a call option...
I want to say it was in '96 or '97...

Anyways, fade the news and follow the charts and you always do well in this crazy game! :)

Hope you have a great weekend Steve!

Cheers! ... ps. post an updated weekly chart when ya get a chance, wouldja? TIA!

Ron

Messages In This Thread

Re: Natural gas adds to losses/Hal