Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Hey Hal you around?

Just wanted to tell ya...I visited that site "First Enercast Financial Forum" that slverbear mentioned (Thanks BTW to Silverbear!)
but, ....lol...
There are HUNDREDS of recent posts on Natgas, and almost all of them focusing on the 'funnymentals'...
A few posters there seem to claim to follow technicals, but I did not see any good charts there posted...no mention of the improving technicals on the weekly charts...
VERY bearish sentiment with almost all traders...but interestingly enough, I found one trader who spelled it out this way:
Quote:

"- Last fall was supposed to beat max storage record ....WRONG.
-Winter was supposed to be mild ...and lead to record storage ....WRONG.
- Spring was supposed to be mild .... bla bla bla record storage.......... WRONG.
- Now summer is supposed to be mild ......BUY BUY BUY !LOL ( 230 bcf gap already before we get to even steven yoy)"

End of quote.

I never even researched any fundamentals as I only watch charts, but found this very interesting...
So I guess there is alot of Natgas in the ground they have discovered...and everyone on the planet knows this as well as the newly improved drilling methods that make it much more accessable...but it is not in storage yet? And they keep missing thier projected surplus?

LMAO!!

Cheers! :)

Messages In This Thread

Hey Hal you around?