Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Reality

Wayne, they may have let him know (behind closed doors) that this is a good time for him to "pretend" this is all his idea.. because they were moving forward with or without him. Even some Democrates see it is time to get on board.

There is a BIG problem to be solved, and making up stories, and reports will not make the problems go away, only action.. Bold action. It is bigger than politcs.. the future of the Country is on the line.

I have talked to several people that do not realize the problems facing our Country.. heck this adminstration is sending more money to other Countries when we are BROKE. The reason? They need it.. LOL How can we send money we don't have.. I guess the Adminstration does.. I don't. One said it is something "we" have always done, and "only" represents 1% of the budget. OK, great start just find 99 more things that represent only 1%, and the problem is solved.

It is sad how many people are out of step, and can't wait to vote for Obama again.

Hey Wayne, Weiner is going to talk to the Media, about the picture he sent on Facebook (him in underware).. My Guess? He will NOT let reporters ask him questions.. they will be only "allowed" to listen... LOL

Trade on..........

Messages In This Thread

Re: Reality