Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: natgas be knockin' on heavens' door

Well Ted, if yer such a great fade (and I know yer not, lol) would you do me the favor of buying one single NG short position. Perhaps some silly way-out-of-the-money put option would suffice. Could probably fetch it for the same price as a typical lottery ticket. As for what NG does next, I've clearly put my money on up, but am fully prepared for any wild whammy this market may throw my way, which she is certainly prone to do...guess we'll see soon enough what's in store here.

As for tradin' (and/or fadin' lol), you and I both know that any seasoned trader worth his salt sticks to their own work and convictions at the end of the day. It's fine to consider other's ideas, inputs, strategies, etc, in the pursuit of seeking out opportunities to profit from the marketplace but, ultimately, ya gotta trust/rely on your own stuff.

Messages In This Thread

Re: natgas be knockin' on heavens' door