Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: UNG performing reasonably 'OK'.... *PIC*

Well Ted, it's obvious to me that you failed to go short heading into today's session, lol...thanks alot Mr. Fade!!

Somehow I'm still sitting on nice profits despite the post-report sell-off... profits aren't as sweet as just before 10:30est, but hey, that's the way she goes sometimes.

Good thing I didn't turn bullish and accumulate the bulk of my positions in the NG sector until the February/March lows (sub $4) or I might actually be a tad upset with today's action, lol...daily continuous chart still looks great despite it all (testing the May high here)...newcomers certainly would have taken it on the chin today for sure, but that just provides fodder for the continued grind higher...other than slightly exceeding the pre-consensus projection (80 versus 77) that was a pretty bullish inventory report today...below the 5 year average...will be interesting to see if we get another big Friday rally mid-afternoon tomorrow as has been typical after so-called 'bearish' reports in recent months.

Messages In This Thread

Re: UNG performing reasonably 'OK'.... *PIC*