Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Silver Weekly/Ronbo/Hal/Trades/rabbit

Thanks for the chart and observations rabbit!

I'm currently looking at the $28-29 level as my primary target to the downside but will hold out for $25 with a couple of positions....and this seems to concur with what you are showing on your chart...

btw, I saw an anylist on CNBC that was talking about the CRB, as well as silver and oil as well interestingly...he said all the charts are the same as far as the action of just barely clinging to the 150 day moving average, and that historicaly action like this dictates either a move higher within a 4-6 week timeframe or a collapse usually matching the previous in magnitude by the end of this period! And that the closer you get to the end of the 6 week timeframe the likelier a collapse! He is still expecting a move higher this week, but admits the longer it waits the more bearish he becomes...

Now of course I found this fascinating considering the whole 6 week collapse timeframe we have been discussing here which lines up with 1980.....

Gonna be an interesting couple of weeks ahead I think...

Cheers!

Messages In This Thread

Re: Silver Weekly/Ronbo/Hal/Trades/rabbit