Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Lee *PIC*

Lee don't make it something that it is not. No one including me is saying don't post.

My comment was different. I was posting to ask why he did not do it the way "Market Watch" provides anyone to use their content FREE.

Mike agrees it is OK, and that makes it Ok with me. Although all Mike needs to do IF his forum members like Market Watch Stories with it appers they do including you, and they don't know how to go to their website for current stories. Then put a RSS feed on the forum.. it is FREE, and it allows Market Watch to monitor its' use.

Now you and a few others encourage Hal as if you could not get these stories unless he posted them. NOT true.. there is the right way and there is one not so right, better term questionable.

Mike is covered because he is not the one doing the cut and paste.. and if and very big if Market Watch drops him a note he only has to say .. gee that slipped by me.

This is really NOT a big deal, Mike has provided a nice forum for people to share ideas, and unlike what you suggest NO one has asked Hal not to post,. So let me had a senseless comment...

Hal keep posting I really appreciate it...

Now you don't have to act like he has been singled out, and you don't have to read the stories on Market Watch you can get part of the story here, you may not understand the full story anyway.

Sorry for the jab.. it was only in humor, don't take it so serious.. the forum needs to lighten up a little.

Remember I am the guy that does not care... and I am beating the dead horse that I led to water and he would not drink.

Messages In This Thread

Lee *PIC*