Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Sept Nat Gas Update/Lee/Trades
In Response To: Sept Nat Gas Update/Lee *PIC* ()

Hi Trades,
Thanks !!!

I was sidetracked writing that long post back to Ceejay !!!

Some Q's ??
Why did you post Sept. contract?? July is still the "current contract" although short lived as the LTD is 6/28.

Looking at the "futures chain" the Sept. contract does have the next highest OI and may be the next actively traded contract.

Right now, I have no intention of trying to trade Ng, at best the emini contract at some point but not now.

Right now want to see what happens down toward 4.0 and just keep hacking away at this market as I still think it has "a mind of it's own !! ".

Yes, Wayne "asked to be awakened" when it broke above 4.8 but that "little tag" was not quite enough to "wake him" !!

I think I commented before .... Would rather "have fun" studying and learning, rather than "losing money" !!!!

Thanks, Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: Sept Nat Gas Update/Lee/Trades