Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Oil and Silver/rabbit

Hi Rabbit,

Just saw this as was about to quit. The fracking does use a lot of water, but I did not realize they did that much of it down your way. May become "another term" in the Ceejay weather equation !!! Will have to go back to the maps of where all of the shale gas is.

Some of this is absolutely crazy. I think it was DJ that had posted that they are just burning off huge amounts of gas in ND or Montana due to a lack of pipe lines.

Well, I guess you welcome the rain, but then you'll have to mow the lawn !!!!

Thanks, Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: Oil and Silver/rabbit