Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Try This/Insider

Hi,
It is not at all clear to me that you have followed this discussion.

You state:
"The meaning of what I am trying to share is that the market is moved by the real supply/demand, which is NOT in the reports that you like to cut and paste. "

The brief Thursday EIA report certainly moves the Ng market.
- And seems to be the best measure of supply/demand available. You can rest assured that if I choose to, I will figure it out. I have no idea where your notion of "cut and paste" mentioned above comes from.

Possibly you have lost sight of who you are talking to.
- I think it was Wayne that posted a comment on "stress", maybe not knowing what "real stress was" as it related to PTSD if I got that acronym correct. I'll give you a clue/example. It has to do with flying in aircraft with "no markings", no dog tags, and wondering how you will fare getting snagged by that plane, if it shows up at all.

So, with that said, you can rest assured that I will not suffer from PTSD, or any other stress related effects of trading. And, I will figure out what is going "into" and "coming out of" that Thursday report, and why it has such an effect on the market.

So, you don't have to concern yourself with my as you say:
"Good Luck, and I hope my "try this" opens your eyes to trading successfully. Otherwise let me show you a brick wall to ram your head into.. "

Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: Try This/Insider