Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Trading Journal/Ape/Wayne

These are all very good suggestions. To be honest the speak to some of the things that I had not already thought about. But I'm also looking for a tool that will help me to manage my money.

I may very well have to build it, but I would like to it to first be a document with which I can imput all of my rules for trading, the times for purchase/sell, what I bought, etc. But it's main purpose would be to clearly communicate the risks involved according to my account size, which in my mind would make things more systemic and automatic for me.

That being said Rabbit and Wayne you have both richly contributed to my approach because it will be important to figure out what I saw at the time I put on the trade.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread

Re: Trading Journal/Ape/Wayne