Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Thrashing Markets -Bob Hoye's Latest

Hey Steve! How the hell are ye?

I been havin' some major 'puter problems...had to visit the local 'internet cafe' to check charts occasionally..otherwise been depending on CNBC for quotes...lol...lots of interesting news these days...

I bet they destroy Athens if they pass that bill...can't say I blame 'em if they do...damn nazi's tried to take over Europe twice already, now they want to do it financially...that's something the press would rather ignore, but I see the yellow Nazi flags with German leaders names next to them...all over the place when the cameras scan the crowds...but they won't talk about it in the news of course...
I don't see ANYONE protesting FOR the bill to pass. but even the reporters noticed that all kinds of protesters were present...from doctors to teachers to all kinds of general laborers...
And the financial gurus in the news just mock them (lol as I wrote this someone on CNBC JUST SAID the public is generally stupid! I swear it! A GERMAN nonetheless... must be one of those synchronystic thingy's...) ...I just get the flavor of this as really being the slaves vs. the masters...anyways I am pulling for the underdogs...
I bet they could live and do ok without the banksters forcing thier system onto the masses...I just get that feeling...even if the financial mafia tells is it would be the end of the world...(just because it would hurt them I bet! LOL!)

Anyways, thanks for all the info...I especially like these reports from Bob Hoye....
He gave a really good 'heads up' before the initial silver sell-off...with the many sell signals that he warned of...

I hope he is right now with his inclinations, I got stung on a couple July si. puts 'at the money' at expiration...and now I am holding July puts..but she looks like she just refuses to break down...

BTW...like yer 'heads up' on the 'natgas' report by the WSJ too...right or wrong it's getting attention to the market...I'm back in now on the long side...

Anyways, hope yer doin' well...

Cheers!