Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Thrashing Markets -Bob Hoye's/Ronbo

Hey Ron,

Sorry to hear about yer computer problems. Relying on CNBC for quotes must makes things a tad challenging I would imagine.

As for the whole Greece thing, it certainly is interesting to watch unfold. The ramifications of any kind of default there would likely trigger a chain reaction with the other PIIGS of the Eurozone...that's the kind of domino effect that the major powers there (Germany, France, etc.) will go to great lengths to avoid from happening...I guess we'll see what transpires in the coming days...another key vote to witness tomorrow morning in Greece.

Also interesting how all of this is coinciding with the end of QE2 after tomorrow as well..not sure exactly how it all plays out but I think the FED needs to see (or engineer!?) a significant market event to justify another round of money printing...'Credit Crisis Part 2' might serve to get the masses clammoring for it...getting there though suggests some serious downside in the broader equity markets first, likely led by collapsing commodity prices...wild times a comin' I suspect, lol.

As for me, I'm hangin' in there pretty good considering the volatile market environment lately...looking (and playing) for more downside in Silver short-term...may not come until next week perhaps. Still maintain a long bias in NG and have added to the core near recent lows. The article you mentioned has positive implications for NG prices in the medium to longer term...short term implications for producers? Perhaps not so good, lol.

Best regards...hope all is well on yer end, aside from crappy computers of course, lol.